Monday, February 21, 2011

31 weeks and counting

I am now officially over 31 weeks and moving right along! I have been on bedrest for almost three weeks now and it seems to be helping some. I still have contractions and some of them can be painful, but between the medicine and resting-they seem to be controlled. I see my doctor again tomorrow and she will re-do the preterm labor test. It will basically tell them if I have 2 more weeks of being pregnant or not. It's only a rough estimate. Fingers crossed that Brooklyn still comes at the most perfect time!

My glucose test came back normal. Thankfully no gestational diabetes-which means one less thing to worry about!

Swelling has finally kicked it. My feet, hands and face are all swollen. I really hate that aspect of pregnanct but there just isn't much that can be done. Just another one of those things that you deal with, only to get a great and rewarding outcome!

I have been working on small projects while on bed rest and will try to post pictures of those soon!

Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment