Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mom's Gone Shopping

Secretly, (well, actually not so secretly) I really wanted another girl and was ecstatic when the sonogram confirmed it! I had envisoned Maddie having a sister for the longest time and really wanted her to experience that relationship. One of my favorite things about having a girl is the clothes! They are so fun to shop for and dress up! Now, that I have two girls, I immediately knew I wanted to rack up on Big Sister/Little Sister outfits. I already have plans of some great photo opportunities at the hospital after Brooklyn is born. And this is most likely what my two girls will be wearing:

Cute, right?!?!?!? Im sure Im not near done with my shopping ventures, but I think Im off to a good start!

And in other news, we are 26 weeks along today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment